Avenger's Might (•••, Tempesta •••)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Resolve + Brawl
- Cost: 2 Wisps, 1 resistant lethal damage
- Duration: 1 scene
The Noble binds fury into someone's flesh.
- Dramatic Failure: The target’s nerve fails when he faces battle. If violence starts during the scene, he takes the Beaten Down Tilt [CofD 87].
- Failure: The target fights normally.
- Success: Until the Charm ends, whenever the target takes a violent action, he reaches an exceptional success on three successes instead of five. Inflicting an injury obviously counts, but violence also includes destroying items, and most uses of the Intimidation Skill.
- Exceptional Success: In addition to the other effects, the target gains a +1 bonus on all his violent acts.
- Modified by Commonalty
The Noble may bind rage into all the members of an organization she can see, applying the Commonalty modifier.