Carry On, My Wayward Son (••)Edit
- Action: Full turn
- Dice pool: Presence + Expression
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: indefinite
The Noble puts on a performance that grants confidence to a single listener. She cannot use the Charm on herself. The performance must run for at least a minute before the Charm activates.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble undermines her own confidence. She gains the Shaken Condition [CofD 290].
- Failure: The target may be pleased, but he isn’t helped.
- Success: The target feels the performance steadying him in his tasks. He gains the Steadfast Condition [CofD 291].
- Exceptional Success: The target’s will is refreshed; when he resolves the Condition, he also regains a point of Willpower.
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble may use the Charm on members of an organization that can see or hear her, using the Commonalty modifier. All members present gain the Steadfast Condition.