Consumed With Hate (••••, Tempesta •••)Edit
- Action: Instant and resisted
- Dice pool: Manipulation + Persuasion - target’s Composure
- Cost: 2 Wisps, 1 resistant lethal damage
- Duration: Tempesta turns or 1 scene
With only a few words, the Noble can cause a person’s rage to boil over, driving him uncontrollably to lash out. The Charm grants no ability to dictate the object of the target’s anger - he goes for whatever, in his mind, is the greatest threat or obstacle to him - so it would be wise to either use the Persuasion skill to influence the target before casting this Charm, or get the hell out of the area very soon after casting.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble goes too far in her rhetoric; the target sees her as a crazy person he needs to get away from.
- Failure: The Noble fails to incite the target’s rage.
- Success: For turns equal to the Noble’s Tempesta, the target takes the Berserk Tilt: he gains +2 on all rolls to inflict violent harm on another, and suffers a -1 penalty to all other rolls.
- Exceptional Success: The target takes the Berserk Tilt for the rest of the current scene.
Upgrade: Collective (Tempesta ••••)Edit
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble may use the Charm on the members of an organization who can hear her, applying the Commonalty modifier. The member with the highest Composure resists for the group.