Diamonds are Forever (•••, Terra •••)Edit
- Action: Full turn
- Dice pool: Intelligence + Science - object’s Availability
- Cost: 2 Wisps, 1 Willpower
- Duration: lasting
A Noble of Hearts can always find a noble gift. The Noble can transmute the substance of small objects into minerals of her choice - earth, sand, rock, even precious stones. The penalty to her dice pool equals the Availability of the object after the Charm takes effect; it’s much harder to turn things into jade than granite. The Charm’s target must be an inanimate object of Size 1 or less, made of a nearly homogeneous material, that the Noble is holding in her hands.
- Dramatic Failure: The object explodes into jagged shards. The Noble takes 1 lethal damage from fragments in her hands.
- Failure: The object is unchanged.
- Success: The object is transmuted into the desired mineral.
- Exceptional Success: The object is transmuted into a perfect example of the desired mineral. If the mineral is valuable, the Availability of the object’s final form is one dot higher.