I'm the Best! (•, Specchio •)Edit
- Action: Reflexive and resisted
- Dice pool: Presence + Wits - target’s Composure
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 action
Others might say that they are the masters of their fields. But, simply, the Enlightened of the Queen of Mirrors know this to be false. They can’t be better. This Charm can be used to enhance any contested action against an opponent who has a higher dice pool than they do.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble’s roll in the contest is an automatic dramatic failure.
- Failure: The Noble has to win the contest normally.
- Success: Each success removes one dice from the target’s pool, and adds one dice to the Noble’s pool. The number of dice transferred is capped by the Specchio rating of the Noble; such glorious victory comes from one’s own strength, after all. This may not reduce the target’s pool to less than zero.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble makes her victory look easy. She gains an exceptional success in the contest with 3 successes instead of 5.
- Stackable 3 times
On actions where this Charm is used, once the dice transfer has been applied, the Noble may then add +1 to their own pool, as if it were coming from a specialty in “Defeating (opponent’s name)”.
- Requires Specchio ••••
The limitation that the target must have a higher initial dice pool than the Noble is now waived. In addition, if the foe is reduced to a dice pool of zero, the Noble may reflexively spend a Willpower point to force him into a dramatic failure.