Jumping Jack Flash (••••)Edit
- Action: Extended, 1 minute/roll, threshold = bonus dice given
- Dice pool: Presence + Expression, modified by Commonalty
- Cost: 2 Wisps, 1 Willpower
- Duration: indefinite
- You were born in a crossfire hurricane. And you howled at your Ma in the drivin’ rain. But it’s all right now.
The Noble puts on a performance that inspires people to the heights of their abilities - and beyond. The Charm is used on the members of an organization who can see and hear the performance.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble’s performance is awful. She gains the Notoriety Condition [CofD 290] with respect to the people she used the Charm to help.
- Failure: The Noble must take a Condition or let the Charm fail.
- Success: When the Noble reaches the threshold, the targeted people all gain the Blessed Condition, with the desired number of bonus dice. The mission is related to the organization’s Aspirations.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble may reduce the threshold or interval, or add bonus dice equal to her Presence to the Conditions she gives.