Love Conquers All (••, Fuoco ••)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Presence + Empathy, modified by Sympathy
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene
When two people who love each other are together, there is very little that can stand in their way. But lovers can’t be together all the time, and of course many will face hardships without their beloved to help them. To a Noble, this distance doesn’t matter. She knows she’s never alone and has her beloved to help her.
Before rolling to activate the Charm, the Noble chooses a dice pool: either an Attribute and Skill, or a pair of Attributes. The Charm may not be used when the Noble is under its effects.
- Dramatic Failure: Thinking of the beloved distracts the Noble and hinders her in her tasks. She takes a -2 penalty whenever she uses the dice pool she meant to enhance for the rest of the scene.
- Failure: The beloved is spiritually present, but can’t help.
- Success: The beloved sends aid to the Noble through their sympathetic link. The Noble gains the Blessed Condition, with 2 banked dice for each activation success. These dice may be added to actions using the chosen dice pool. The Condition ends, taking any unused dice with it, at the end of the scene.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble chooses a second dice pool; dice from the Blessed Condition may be added to actions that use either pool.
- Requires Fuoco •••
The Noble’s beloved can get whatever help he needs, all he needs to do is ask. Both the Noble and her beloved may use the dice from the Blessed Condition.