Some Enchanted Evening (Inspire ••, Terra •)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Composure + Socialize
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: 1 scene
With a bit of coaching, the Noble grants her target perfect poise and instinctive courtesy.
- Dramatic Failure: The target can’t help but offend everyone he meets; he has a -2 on Socialize rolls until the scene ends.
- Failure: The target must deal with the social situation with his natural training.
- Success: For the rest of the scene, the target can move in any social milieu with no effort, and follow any code of etiquette as if born to it. He gains a +2 bonus to all Socialize rolls, and if he begins a social maneuver he raises his first impression by one step. However, if he is deliberately rude to anyone the Charm ends prematurely, and his next Socialize roll is automatically a dramatic failure.
- Exceptional Success: The target’s bonus to Socialize rises to +3.
- Modified by Commonalty
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble may use the Charm on members of an organization that can see or hear her, applying the Commonalty modifier.