Spray of Embers (••, Fuoco ••)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Dexterity + Weaponry
- Cost: 2 Wisps
- Duration: concentration
A cloud of sparks and embers sprays from the Noble’s hands, enveloping and burning whatever she chooses.
- Dramatic Failure: The embers spray back on the Noble; she takes her Fuoco in bashing damage.
- Failure: Sparks fly, but go out without burning anything.
- Success: The embers form a cloud, imposing the Swarm Tilt on a circle centered on the Noble. With one success the cloud has a radius of one yard; each success above that doubles the radius. It moves at the Noble’s Speed, and may go anywhere she can see, condense to inflict more damage, or spread out again. Anything that extinguishes a fire will damage the cloud. The Noble never takes damage from the embers, even in the midst of the cloud.
- Exceptional Success: The embers retain a lot of heat - anything within the cloud (except the Noble) takes lethal damage from it instead of bashing.