Wellspring (•, Acqua •)Edit
- Action: Instant
- Dice pool: Dexterity + Science
- Cost: 1 Wisp
- Duration: lasting
The Noble draws fresh water out of the earth. If she is not touching solid ground, the Charm fails.
- Dramatic Failure: The Noble becomes desperately thirsty. She takes 1 bashing damage from dehydration, which does not heal until she finds something to drink.
- Failure: The ground stays dry.
- Success: For each activation success, 1 pint of pure fresh water wells up from the ground.
- Exceptional Success: The Noble creates a lot of water.
Other liquids turn into fresh water as the Noble stirs them. Each success turns 1 gallon of liquid into drinkable water. The Noble need not be touching the ground to change an existing liquid.
The Noble may create any liquid that is safe for humans to drink. Each success draws up 1/2 pint of the drink she desires. If she applies Purified, each success transmutes 1/2 gallon of a liquid into something drinkable.
Upgrade: Oily (Acqua ••)Edit
- Requires Flavored
- Cost: +1 Wisp
The Noble may now create any organic compound that is liquid at current temperatures, at the same rates as Flavored. For this purpose, a chemical is "organic" if it’s either produced by a living organism, or contains carbon and no atoms of a metallic element. The Noble takes a penalty on her dice pool equal to the Availability rating of the liquid she wants to create.